Jingxuan Blog

Monday, September 29, 2008

Mind you words, my friend.

Last time, In my secondary school life, there were a couple of two headed snakes in our class. Sometimes i don't deny that i might even be one of them and i don't understand why i am like that.(but that's in the past!)I soompa that I'm not like any snakes now.


there were even more in my recent liFe. In fact,multi-headed snake.I wasn't very against this person and was rather neutral about all his/her(make a guess) comments on others. Until, my good friend told me that this person was passing bad comments about me that were so wrong. I told boyfriend that this particular person badmouthed me, and boyfriend say its best not to be two headed snake and just live your own life and not kaypo other people's life.


I'm so gonna do that. Afterall, being friendly has been treated as OVER-FRIENDLY to this friend of mine. My kind act is not appreciated , so why should I care. You may think your the innocent one, but hey, whose the victimSSSSSS now?

Once again, don't ask me anything regarding this post .Thank you!

Cheers
jingxuan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home