Jingxuan Blog

Friday, April 2, 2010

Hello Friend!



Last Night, we had a good chat over the phone and we found that we're simply just wasting each other's time and the love is gone except that we need each other's presence. Hence, we decided to just be friends. Surprisingly, i ain't upset at all. I had a good sleep after that and i feel happier and "lighter".. Maybe because I'm tired of dragging on and him not understanding how i feel. I always am afraid to speak my heart out whenever I'm with him and I'll always think twice before sms-ing him which i find it quite tiring.
In the past, I got so angry when we broke up that i wanted to immediately find any random guy to be my boyfriend just to spite him.. But now, come to think of it, What's the point of spiting him? And even if i did succeed, what benefits do i get? So i decided to just let nature take its course.

I think one of my weakness is that i always mention breakup whenever i feel insecure and i think i ought to change for the better and not do it to my future Boyfriend. So future bf please gimme alot alot alot alot of love and securities k? hahahaha!


P/S swimming later! Camilia remember to bring camera!
ciaos
jingxuan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home