Jingxuan Blog

Monday, June 7, 2010

5 Random Facts about JingXuan.

I think I'm an interesting person to some of my friends but sometimes i don't think its in a good way. Like when i tell them i admire notorious serial killer like Andrea chikalito or Jeffrey Dahmer, a few of my friends will literally siam me as if i really dare to hold a gun and kill people. But putting all this aside, I'm still a normal human who does the usually mundane things as you guys.

Fact #1:
I luuurrvveee Ninja Warriors! I wonder if people watch this show. but it's damn cool and i wanna take part too! They should like create a Singapore Female Ninja Warrior or something for us to take part! Then I'll show you guys how ninja-rish i am!
And Nagano Makoto is my favourite guy in ninja warrior. Everytime he plays, I'll admire his sexy bods and cute face and faints.

Fact #2:


Soy Sauce is my life! If i eat soupy dish, I'll subconsciously drain my soup with saucer full of soy sauce and friends have been stopping me when doing such subconscious act.I think i can drink a spoonful of soy sauce but still I'll not do that coz i promised my friends not to drink soy sauce like drinking water. HAHA!
Fact #3

Yes! Froot Loops is the bomb! You'll be living your life in regret if you never ever try this.And i must admit..the parrot looks ugly.They should put cinamoroll instead and more people will buy froot loops and kellogg's will thank me for my wonderful idea and give me unlimited supplies of froot loops.
Fact #4


This is a world known fact if you happen to even just know my BIG AND POPULAR name. That i don't eat chicken,duck, mutton,pork. Not that I'm a vegetarian (i eat seafood and fish) but i have like fewer choices of food to choose from because of my phobia. Yes I've been falling sick because i don't eat all this meat enough but who cares?! People come and go.When it's time to die..................................................... then die loh!
Fact #5


Believe it or not.. i actually plan to get engaged at age 22 or 23 which is actually next year. HAHAHA. Then I'll have my first kid at age 25. But that's all just a very unrealistic plan unless the guy I'm marrying is some wealthy old guy whose dying.Maybe Warren Buffet. Hmmms.

That's about it. Shall end randomly again.

Ciaos!

Jingxuan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home