Jingxuan Blog

Monday, December 20, 2010

This ain't wierd. It's call unique.

I feel like shitting seriously... i can feel alot of shit in me now.. i know I'm full of shit.. but I'm in the office and i can't shit unless its my house's kitchen's toilet bowl.. omggggg still got 6 hours before work ends...and i have some criteria before i can shit at home...

first, the toilet floor must be super duper clean and dry.. if the floor is wet, i cant shit too ... don't ask me why!

Second, i must have teenage magazine.. if not nothing comes out either..

Third, the toilet must not stink.. I spray perfume each time i enter the toilet before i shit.. don't ask me why again!

Lastly, i don't shit unless its my house's kitchen's toilet bowl..so don't bother asking me to a long holiday trip. hahaha!

alright. that's all the shit i wanna say.. i wanna shit!!!!!

ciaos
Jingxuan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home