Jingxuan Blog

Saturday, March 22, 2008

I want to slim down

ITS SO HARD TO SLIM DOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !

The day before i tell myself to only stuff one packet of noodle at night and to eat nothing for the rest of the day ... then Erma came and offered Irah and me packets and packets of tidbits and we munched tidbits all the way till the shop closes....I stopped munching for a second ,and started to get paranoid and mentally unright and then i hear voices within me saying :"Ah xuan just eat... you won't grow fat eating oily stuffs and candies...eat.. eat... eat.."and i convinced myself with that and continue eating.... I'LL stop listening to this voices!!!!! and i'm so onna slim beore sch re-opens.. so CLEMENT NG STOP TEMPTING ME WITH ICE-CREAMS AND CHOCOLATES!!!!!!!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR


xD



God let me slim down before the sch re-opens and make my hair longer please!!!
AMEN!


jingxuan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home