Jingxuan Blog

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

FMT

Kian Wai and Vincent came and treat me lunch. Had Hollandish Fish while the boys ate Terriyaki. After lunch, i still felt hungry and i told them i had cravings for ice cream and Vincent treated me to Ben & Jerry. Hearts them!

On the side note, Chocolate therapy flavour sucks luh! i don't know why Vincent like it so much. My cookie affair and chocolate chip cookie dough is sooooo much better!

Other than lunch, Tuesday sucks. It always did. FMT= Fuck My Tuesday

Hahahaahahaha I'm soo creative!

ANYWAYS:


I had cravings for Kinder Surprise again! The last time i ate it was like 4,5 months ago. Sians it used to cost like $4 for a box of three kinder surprise eggies.. Now the the price hiked to a staggering $8 bucks for 3.. So expensive luh... But the chocolate quality is definitely better than those Ferrero Rocher or Meiji so no matter how expensive it is, I'll still get it if i have the money. The toy used to be darn cute like there's Doraemon and other cute little miniatures but now the toys looks fugly to the max.. But still i wanna eat the choc! ARGHHHHHHHHH!

Hope i pass my product knowledge test tomorrow. After that, I'm free from tests and examsssss Yipeee!!!!

P/S anyone wanna watch movie tomorrow or Thursday?

ciaos
jingxuan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home