My expectations of guys.
Okay back to the main objective of my post..never expect i would write such things here but here goes:
1) I don't like guys to interrupt me when i'm watching tv or movie.
2) When i say stop, means STOP.
3)I like to be pampered. Nobody dislike that, i believe.
4) We can go dutch if we're together for long. If not, i think your not being a gentleman.
5) I don't like to make friends with people who throw my face. Eg Dance in train or smoke inside the club,literally.
6)Only sms me things that you mean it. Quit all the sweet talkings because it seldom work on me.
7)I like guys who have plans for the future and not spending their money on present things that ain't gonna last you for long.
8)I like neat and clean guy who smells nice;)
9)I hate people who BRAG LIKE SERIOUSLY. Eg "I'm darn good at skateboarding." or ''I am a very meticulous and unique guy''. Idon't give a shit unless you tell me:"I am darn good at making money''
10)I love guys who have wonderful smiles and will stay to the promises they make.
Lastly, I LOVE Calvin Klein!
Ciaos
Jingxuan



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home