Jingxuan Blog

Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011!

Went PH on New Year Eve for countdown. It was mad awesome!! I wanna wish everyone a happy 2011 be it if i hate/dislike/like/love you.Took lots of photo and i just extract some coz its really too much.

With the very chio yewkee. i envy her complexion and everything loh. god is so unfair to me! but i look slim here and I'm so happy coz i know i grew abit of weight=(

This was nothing.. just to prove the point that i kiss girls more than guys. N i think my hair colour rocks! in case you guys wanna dye, it's Liese Milktea Brown.

I kinda dislike this photo at first until i realise everyone had different expression instead of posing and smiling for the camera. Damn epic!

Polaroid always make people look chio.

That marks the end of my 2010 cum 2011.

The next day i met my doggy and ate Waraku for the first time with her. so not romantic! hahaha! somehow the first thing i realise on 2011 was what a great friend she was. I'm never really very mushy with all this things but it was yesterday that made me realise who really will stand strong beside you.

She understood how painful it was physically and was there for me until xiaohei appeared.If I'm in pain but with another group of friends.. i don't think they will even give a damn to me. so thank you Stephanie zhang aka Admin zhang aka my doggy.

Actually xiaohei also played an impt role too. I guess it was the alcohol that made me burst out crying uncontrollably.. like when you know your life is in a mess but you don't know how to clear it even though people are there telling you that you should start to clean up the mess. He was there telling me his story and i always thought he was someone who lives in his own world that i totally cannot communicate with this guy. I'm glad i actually am able to find two such great friends despite the mess I'm in=) I'm gonna start afresh from 2011 onwards!

And i just wanna say, I'm not giving anyone false hope. If we could be friends, then why not? I'm trying to be myself. if he assumes that i am, I'll stop contacting him. We never know what may happen in the future and for now i don't wanna lose these 2 good friends.

and fad, your not forgotten!haha!

jingxuan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home