Random things about me
Ok I'm fucking busy but then I'm taking some time off my "personal breaktime"to blog.. HAHAHAHAHA! Oh wells~
1.) I love to eat Yu Pian Tang.
2.)I use 3 cups in my office (1 super cold, 1 super hot, 1 warm)
3.)I want to slim down but i have too much temptations recently.
4.)I hate being accused! (not referring to anyone currently)
5.)I have fucking bad temper when i am being accused.(not referring to anyone currently.)
6.)I Loveeeee Chocolates and animal biscuits n popcorns
7.)My phobia of meat got worst and i stopped eating hotdogs. (Except for GV's cheese hotdog.)
8.) I love to tan xiao pian yi.
9.) I have tooth decay due to eating too much tidbits.
10.) I love eating sugared cuttle fish with my cinamoroll chopstick..
11.) But i stop eating after my dad told me that eating too much cuttlefish will die.
12.)I think Koi is over rated and SuPei Bubble tea is better.
13.) I drink apple banana juice EVERYDAY since New Year.
14) I'm pretty much contented with my life now even though i agree that steph that our quantity of good friends are decreasing.
15.) Stephanie Zhang Wen Yuan is my licensed dog. If you see her running around in the park please bring her back to me.
16.) I love to eat the Dou Sa Bing that my house downstairs provision shop sells. (ok i know my sentence structure sucks.)
17.) I love Andersen's rum & raisin. i think i can finish 100tubs of it.
18.) I can't live my life without soy sauce.
19.)I think i blog mostly about food today.
20.) I think I'm in love~
alright. Got to get back and chiong my work. I'm damn imba!
ciao
jingxuan


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home